Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Classic Trench Coat

As Spring is hastily approaching, days become longer, the air is getting warmer and I (more than ever) am prepared for this season to arrive. The trench coat is the perfect garment to throw on as you dash out the door on a beautiful March day or evening. It is lightweight, timeless, and versatile.


Kate Moss in a Burberry ad


Fashion icon Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's, 1961


The ever stylish Jackie Kennedy Onassis


Marion Cotillard is all smiles in her trench


Banana Republic $298
Gap $98

Wear the trench tied up over a breezy dress and heels for a sexy yet stylish look. For an everyday leisure approach, pair it with your favorite pants and ballet flats à la Jackie O. Regardless of how you wear the trench, you will be radiating an effortless style as the classic trench coat is forever chic.


11 comments:

  1. Felicidades por su blog. Es fantastico ¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love a good trenchcoat! thanks for stopping by my blog! new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last photo! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am looking forward to following yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trench coats! I want them all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love my APC trench. it's the perfect spring topper for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are so classic! I've been trying to find the perfect trench forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trench coats and I ultra-love Jackie K. !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a classic trench coat. Nothing can beat a Burberry one - it is my dream one day to own one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love trench coats and finally found the perfect one last Spring. I can't wait for the weather to warm up a little bit more so I can wear it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Banana Republic trench!

    xx
    www.dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh the classic trench! I need a new one desperately! I had the perfect one but I left it at my old boss's apt and never went back to get it ;(

    ReplyDelete