Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mad for Monograms

I think monogrammed items are so darling. They make great personalized gifts or add stylish customization to your home. You certainly don't want to go overboard and have everything adorned with your first or last initial, however, a few lovely pieces make your place distinct and warm.

 Anthropologie mugs $6
Etched glass wine stopper, Bed Bath & Beyond $9.99

Punch Studio mini Paisley notepad, Amazon.com $4.50

Anthropologie wrought iron hooks $16 are adorable for children's bedrooms or bath


Pottery Barn's "Monogram Shop" is just peppered with fabulous finds that are simply irresistible

Brass with an Antique Finish Flask 

Vibrant colored cotton dinner napkins

Saddle Leather Journal

Silver-Plated Julep Cup perfect for flowers or makeup brushes

Monogrammed Oval Paperwhite Soap Set


Monogram Candle Pot



...and for your neck Max & Chloe necklaces
 
Cursive Sterling Silver necklace $40
Gold and Diamond pendant $270



Go ahead and celebrate yourself with charming initials!


16 comments:

  1. Love Monograms and ever since I got married all I want to do is out our Initials on everything! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love monogram things too! i think jewelry is usually the best, but those mugs and the journal are awesome!

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love having a personal twist on everyday things. I just purchased the Punch Studio mini Paisley notepad for my purse. I got mine at Barnes and Noble, and I believe it was the same price there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love your blog. thanks so much for stopping by mine. Great picks, love. I'm following, I hope you'll follow back.

    www.FashBoulevard.blogspot.com

    For multiple reports a day mon-fri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! What an lovely blog you got!
    If you want we could follow eachother?

    Take care dear! :)

    http://mirelamededovic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love monograms : it's so chic !

    Bravo Susan for your great blog ! Thanks for your visit ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the anthropologie mugs & leather journal are just lovely. :)

    louisamarialove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your blog is very nice! thanx for your comment on my blog, I follow you...follow me back please!
    kiss
    http://chocolateblanco-superblondeep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for comment :)i love monograms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them too. Thanks for stopping by my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your picks! I especially like the mugs and necklaces, but I'd happily take ALL of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love monograms too! There is so special about owning something with your own monogram on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i <3 monograms. especially with all the wedding planning lately, i've become obsessed with my future last name initial "m".

    loving your blog! i'm your newest follower : )
    til next time,
    cailen

    ReplyDelete
  14. i could definitely do a monogrammed necklace! but you are right, they make great gifts especially for those who have everything.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love all !!

    xx
    www.dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the anthro mugs- gave them to a friend for a wedding gift!

    ReplyDelete