Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Blues

Phillip Lim creamy silk shirttail tank, Rag & Bone flared jeans, Seychelles nude wedge, Trina 'Lady Catherine' flap leather shoulder bag, Kiehl's lip gloss in Golden Berry, Michael Kors Silver watch, New Ray-Ban Wayfarer, Sunflower photo taken by myself


Currently, I have the Monday Blues and to top it off it is pouring rain here in Los Angeles. However, this outfit is boosting my spirits in preparation for the dreariness to subside and the sun to emerge. It is the perfect outfit to gallivant around town while looking chic and cool. Have a beautiful week and Happy Spring!

8 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! I hope all of this rain here means that there will be lots of beautiful spring flowers popping up for us to enjoy! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope you come back and say Hi again soon! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent choices,i am in love with MK watches from the first moment i saw them!:) i wanted to thank u for leaving me so sweet comment,it means a lot to me!!!that's why i will follow u from now!:) hope i'll see u again!:)
    xoxoxoxo
    http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan, so glad you stopped by my blog. I wish we had some rainy days here in AR; no grass or greenery like back home in New Orleans. Also- love those wedges!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you ended up having a good rainy day!! Love those wedges and the bag. Oh, that lip gloss is the prettiest color too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit looks amazing, I really like the watch =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my new Michael Kors watch! You should get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about that outfit! So simple and chic. I like that it isn't trying to hard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this look you created. those wayfarers are so awesome, aren't they? lovely ensemble.

    ReplyDelete