Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Forward


I hope everyone had a beautiful and restful weekend. Mine was fleeting as always, though still delightful. I'm adjusting to the hour of lost sleep, however, I do enjoy the hour of extra sunlight.




Here is a picture of croissants that I baked. They actually came frozen and you let them rise overnight and then pop them in the oven and the result is a delicious, flaky, golden brown piece of heaven. Starting the week off with these delectable croissants and a hot cup of coffee will surely set the pavement for a glorious week!


11 comments:

  1. Mmm those look so tasty! I've always wanted to try to make croissants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm! are they from Trader Joe's? They have AMAZING chocolate croissants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look delish--the coffee sounds even better since I'm still recovering from losing sleep! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are from Trader Joe's (from the frozen section)...aren't they simply amazing?! If you haven't tried them, you must.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, those look delicious! A croissant and a cup of coffee, what a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend!! I'm going to be craving those croissants in the morning now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm que rico!!!! Susan me gusta tu blog, if you want we can folow each other... Besos Marcela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those look delicious! The perfect way to start a day, croissants and a good cup of coffee =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! Do you mind going and entering the last comment you left last night in the giveaway post? I am taking all the entries from there and will delete the one in the reminder post.

    http://seashellsandsouthernbelles.blogspot.com/2011/03/mollybeads-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't tell you how much i LOVE croissants! those look sooo good

    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!
    new follower :)

    ReplyDelete