Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Polka Dots

Polka dot prints are fun, retro and add a dash of femininity to any outfit. Pair the vibrant pattern with classic items such as denim or solid colors to really accentuate those darling dots.  Whether adorned on a flirty chiffon frock, a charming tank or a sassy skirt, polka dots add the perfect punctuation to any outfit.


Eva Mendes in Dolce & Gabbana, W Magazine

Rachel Bilson in a fetching dotted dress

How fabulous is this vintage dotted gown?

{photo via Anthropologie.com}



Nordstrom Ruffled Polka Dot Blouse

Topshop silk halter top
Polka Dot navy dress


Look to Max Mara runway for a stylish way to wear a dotted dress

Polka dots can be casual or classy. Pair your favorite dotted blouse with a black pencil skirt and pumps for an ultra chic look. For a relaxed look, wear your polka dot blouse with shorts and flat sandals or your favorite skinny jeans and chunky brown platforms. If you have a fabulous dress, accentuate your waist with a skinny belt to channel your inner femme fatale. I simply love those dots!

10 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with all things Navy this season and have always adored polka dots! Love the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great I like this type of clothes

    kisses,
    Meritxell
    http://stoneoflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic looks! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those dots too! I used to have a red cardigan with polka dots that I adored until someone told me I looked like Minnie Mouse. I haven't worn polka dots since, but I admire them from afar :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva in Dolce is pretty much how i always want to look. So classic and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. polka dots are fun to wear! they standout on their own ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. X may mark the spot, but you can't top a dot! Love this!! XO, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love polka dots!!!! this makes me want to go out and buy something polka dotted right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the Max Mara outfit!

    ReplyDelete