Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cat-Eye Comeback

Cat-eye makeup has certainly been creeping back in to the mix.  Classics such as Sophia Loren and Bridget Bardot mastered the art of cat-eyes, however, many current celebs have been rocking the flirty and alluring eye.  Use your favorite liquid liner and thinly line the top line of your lashes with a liquid pen.  Flick ends up ever so slightly right after the edge of your eye.  Have makeup remover and Q-tips on hand to perfect the look. Be sure to keep the rest of your makeup subdued to offset the drama in your eyes.

Mila Kunis


Angelina Jolie


Diane Kruger


Anne Hathaway


Jessica Alba


Kate Moss



4 comments:

  1. I wish I was able to master eyeliner. I will keep practising...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use tutorials on youtube. My favorite is the hooded eyeliner.

      Delete
  2. I can not do this to save my life, but it looks sooooo good on all of these stars!! I guess if I had a makeup artist mine would always look perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cat-eye, I sport two times a week!

    ReplyDelete