Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The LBD

 
 Essential Summer Shift, Anthropologie













The little black dress is one of the most quintessential, versatile and ever so classic items of clothing. 
 The LBD will forever be a fabulous and stylish go-to piece worn for day or night.


The Day

Wear your LBD with white hot sandals, a chunky gold watch, your favorite shades and traveling tote for a warm afternoon outing.


 Ray-Ban aviators, Michael Kors gold watch, Banana Republic sandals and Bottega Veneta leather tote



 At Night

Once the sun sets, vamp up your evening look and pair your LBD with fabulous heels, an ultra femme clutch, your favorite gloss and bangles galore. 

 
Diane von Furstenberg slingbacks, Piperlime gold bangles, Diani clutch and Nars Lip Gloss in Super Orgasm







  
Audrey Hepburn, Jennifer Aniston and Blake Lively epitomize the LBD's ever so stylish and timeless quality.


Enjoy the unbelievably understated, yet brimming with loveliness, little black dress!

8 comments:

  1. I love a perfect LBD, and I love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits you put together. That LBD is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that black shift dress! I think I need it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never go wrong with an LBD! I probably have ten in my closet already, but they're just so versatile, I keep adding to the collection :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Blake Lively wears it best! Thanks for following, I am feeling honoured!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally nailed that. I love your suggestions for daytime. I always know what to do in the evening but get kinda stuck on day. Great post!

    ReplyDelete