Wednesday, August 1, 2012

44 Days and Counting


Hello all!  I apologize for being out of commission for what has seemed like eternity.  The past months have been a flurry of excitement and go-go-go.  To recap, I got engaged and am to be wed this September!  To top it off, I've been working non-stop and very little time for leisure or my beloved blogging.

Preparing for a wedding has been everything I imagined.  A compilation of stress, creativity, excitement and a lot of preparation.  Details, details, details:  from the invitations, flowers, dress, food, music {that is seriously just a sliver of the things that have been whirling through my head}.

At the end of the day, I really am just grateful to be marrying the man I love and looking forward to having a marvelous time. 

Hope you can enjoy the rest of my journey with me for the countdown of the wedding!

Here are just a few beautiful photos that have inspired my style for the big day.


succulents and candlelight

how romantic are a sea of candles in varying sizes?


Vera Wang pumps in blush
lace is so romantic

love me some garden roses

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you and your upcoming nuptials!!! Im so glad you're posting again, thanks for the lovely comment. It totally made my evening that i helped you to get back into blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such a good new... I can imagine your excitement and the wonders you will achieve in your big day.
    Enjoy!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know all the emotions you are feeling right now, as Nel is getting married in September too. There are so many more details today, isn't there? I would love for you to show us some of the colors and ideas that you will have for the wedding. Good luck with the planning, and please don't get too stressed out. I always tell Nel this as well. It won't be long now. Take care,
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, if you want to see Nel's invitations, they are a couple of posts below the recent one.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete