Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Beige Isn't Boring

Some may consider beige to be a bore, however, I beg to differ. Neutral colors are popping up more than ever this spring and I am certainly on board. Champagne, taupe and tan are just some of the beautiful earthy hues that are offered. Pair it with dark denim, black, white or stun with an all neutral palette from head to toe.  






This unpretentious color is chic and stylish perfect for any occasion. It is also quite prevalent in the shoe department as it elongates your legs adding instant charm and grace to your look.


THE HEEL

  
                                         THE WEDGE
                                                                 
                                          THE FLAT





These blushing unassuming hues look great as shorts, chic dresses, wide leg trousers, billowy blouses, gauzy skirts, cozy cardigans or buttery leather bags. This classic tone will surely keep you looking sophisticated, delicate and natural all throughout spring. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfits here! Beige is one of my favorite colors to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with tan right now! I need to get me some nude heels too.

    ReplyDelete