Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Weekend!


This enchanting photograph of winter in Paris instantly put me in the holiday spirit. This captivating picture, is as inspiring as it is dreamy.  I hope it uplifts your spirits this Holiday Season!

Here are a few lovely links that I've enjoyed this weekend

I just love this incredibly soft lightweight striped scarf
Give these antique silver cheese knives to spruce up any cheese plate and excite any host
Rosebud Tube's are the perfect gloss and add a great subtle rosy hue
Relax in this luxuriously cozy and plush robe
Sip on this festive and bubbly Blood Orange French 75  
Set this fantasy-like candle centerpiece at your next holiday soiree


6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous pictures and so many fabulous links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Paris photo!! It's in my travel collection on Pinterest, for sure :) Thanks for the kind words! Tryin' to keep focused before Christmas! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will always have Paris for the final push isnt it?!

    That picture is lovely and your links also.

    Merry Christmas Sweet Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for those inspiring links!

    a big hug,
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, I love the photography of the Eiffel Tower, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me want to celebrate the holidays in Paris!

    ReplyDelete